- Monitor environmental factors & health to identify & solve community environmental health problems
- Diagnose & investigate environmental health problems & health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate, empower people about environmental health issues
- Mobilise community partnerships & actions to identify & solve environmental health problems
- Develop policies and plans that support individual & community environmental health efforts
- Enforce laws & regulations that protect environmental health & ensure safety.
- Link people to needed environmental health services & assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Ensure occupational health & safety in the workplace
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, quality of personal & population-based environmental health services.
- Research for new insights & innovative solutions to environmental health problems.
CASE 1 | Sierra Burnes
CASE 2 | Shirley Carter
CASE 3 | Bradley Leonard (Butch) Sampson
CASE 4 | Henry and Ertha Williams
CASE 5 | Sherman (Red) Yoder
CASE 6 | Charles Robert (Chip) Jones
CASE 7 | SPECIAL EDITION COVID 19
CASE 8 | Mrs. Millie Larsen
CASE 9 | Ms. Julia Morales
CASE 10 | Miss Patricia Verloren
CASE 11 | Abel
CASE 12 | Heddy
CASE 13 | NAME
CASE 14 | NAME
CASE 15 | NAME
CASE 16 | NAME
CASE 17 | NAME